Wednesday, November 09, 2005

World Fantasy Convention 2005


The Hills went to the World Fantasy Convention in Madison Wisconsin this past weekend . Chris won Best 3-D for and sold a piece called "WoodBone". It is a dragon sitting in the woods made of bark and found objects. Woodbone will be shipped to California soon to its new home in the hands of a fantasy art collector. I am very proud of Chris and will miss "Woodbone" but I am glad he will be going into a fine colletion of Fantasy Art. Chris has already devised plans for his next project and will begin his new work this week. The Hills are also about to try their hand at a collaborative piece...always a difficult task but it should be fun.
P.S.Chris was just nominated for a Chesley Award for this piece! Vote for Chris and Woodbone on your ASFA ballots. Thanks
SOLD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love Chris Hill's work and am trying to gget a hold of him for some artwork I wish to purchase from him. How do I contact him directly?

He can email me from my website: www.juliewright.com